ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

ONE STOP MUSICSTATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site ContainS Music Around The World NEWS>INFO>SOFTWARE>AUDIO>VIDEO>TUTORIAL>PC AND MOBILE RELATED SOFTWARE>WALLPAPER>SCREENSAVER>MUSIC TAB>TIPS N TRICKS>VOCALS>BANDS AND MUCH_MUCH MORE..COME AND JOIN US ..AND BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY..

The Quick Mix

zeeleey
    zeeleey

The Quick Mix Empty The Quick Mix

Post by zeeleey Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 15:34

The Quick Mix Mixing-faders
    thought this would be an excellent post to kick off the blog.

Creating a “quick mix” is a very helpful thing to do before even thinking about the final mix. A nice balance between the instruments and the vocals, some quick EQ, compression, and reverb if necessary. This is a great way to come up with something to show your client as a preview. Also, if you’ve already starting working on the final mix, but something just isn’t right, this method serves as an excellent start-over approach.

It wasn’t what I’d call a finished mix, but it was decent and provided me with a model to listen to as I got familiar with the sound of the tracks. It’s a valuable to skill to have, especially when you don’t have time for diving into a complete mix—those times when you want something to hear in the car or a demo to give to a client for review, etc.

To read the full description of “The Quick Mix,” visit the forum thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy. Smile

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 5:56